What is RF?
The procedure of RF lifting (Radio Frequency Lifting), radio wave, or non-surgical lifting, has firmly entered the arsenal of cosmetology, in particular anti-aging therapy, over the past 10-15 years and is based on the process of diathermy – deep heating of tissues with high-frequency currents.
The diathermy method is quite old, over 100 years. The procedure was developed and used primarily to treat bones and joints.
For diathermy, it is customary to use a current of up to 3A and a frequency of 1.65 MHz. These frequencies are matching with radio frequencies, but they are not waves, therefore, it’s incorrect to call this procedure a radio wave lifting. Many aesthetic procedures were created based on radio frequencies, the most familiar one is thermage.
The RF devices methodology
The RF devices methodology based on high-frequency currents influences on the dermis (collagen-elastin face frame) and hypodermis (subcutaneous fat), bypassing the epidermis. Due to warming functions, sagging, wrinkled skin, blood, and lymph flow are significantly improving. Metabolism activating fibroblasts, substances that are the precursors of collagen and elastin fibers, hyaluronic acid, fibrin are restoring. Fibers are toning up, shrink and re-form a young and elastic face.
RF devices for home use
Although RF lifting is a very effective procedure in cosmetology, for the better effect we need more than one treatment. And it can be pricy. However, there is always a way. Home-use beauty gadgets have been widely used by women around the world for years already. There are of course RF devices for home use, and we have various ranges of them, from eyes to full body treatment.
POYA eye sober wireless RF System
Poya eye sober is an eye treatment, wireless, and radiofrequency device of RET type (Resistive Electric Transfer). Active electronic energy generates deep heat from central tissue. Accelerated electronic between isolated electrodes and current-carrying plate generates deep heat. Effective for deep topical areas.
Eyes treatment benefits:
- Crow’s feet and fine line removal.
- Eye bags reduction
- Black circles around the eyes treatment.
How to use it?
- Apply enough RF cream around your eyes.
- Press the power button once for moderate care (indicator shows “1”)
And then just follow the instruction.
The device switches off automatically, with a “beep” sound after 10 minutes.
Poya has a series of RF gadgets, Poya eye sober is only for the eyes, but there are more.
Radio Frequency System-Poya Q7
POYA facelift wired RF anti-aging system is effective not only for a facelift but also for healing scars and getting rid of acne symptoms.
With the lifting mode, you can achieve a brighter skin tone, wrinkles, and double chin reduction. Use of the RF device Poya Q7 can improve the elasticity of the skin, and reduces scars. Besides, it will also work great in your eye area, will help with sagging eyelid reduction, eye bag removal, and relieve the dark circles around the eyes.
With thermal energy, Poya Q7 is also a great gadget for acne treatments.
RF Device POYA Q7 is a multifunctional machine
- Skins firming and tightening
- Eye bag removal
- Sagging eyelid reduction
- Reduces scars
- Acne symptoms
And many more. Although the Poya Q7 RF device for home use is a bit pricy, it’s totally worth it. With thermal energy, Poya Q7 is also a great gadget for acne treatments.
Am I a candidate for RF lifting?
Cosmetologists recommend RF lifting for a non-surgical facelift and facial rejuvenation. If you have symptoms such as saggy skin, eye bags, “crow’s feet”, and other signs of aging. The procedure also can help with a neck lift, decollete, rejuvenation of the hands, lifting in the abdomen, “love handles”, thighs and buttocks. Radion Frequency decreases stretch marks and ptosis, sagging after childbirth, or sudden weight loss, it tightens the skin.
General contraindications for RF lifting
- RF lifting procedure recommended for women after 35 – at the age when the production of collagen fibers begins to decline. At an earlier age, this procedure is not recommended!
- Benign and malignant neoplasms in any area (not only in the affected area);
- Acute infectious diseases and febrile conditions;
- Any chronic diseases in the stage of decompensation;
- Cardiovascular pathologies (IHD of the III degree, hypertension, suspected heart attack, stroke, varicose veins with defects of venous valves);
- Kidneys pathology (glomerulonephritis, urolithiasis, etc.);
- Skin lesions in the affected area (dermatitis, eczema, wounds, suppuration, etc.);
- If you have a pacemaker, other internal defibrillators, or electronic equipment on the body;
- The presence of metal implants on the body;
- It is not recommended to do a photo rejuvenation simultaneously with RF lifting, injections of Botox, and other preparations containing botulinum toxin, or contour plastic procedure.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Although there are so many contraindications, RF lifting completely safe and painless procedure. The treatment method is 100% non-invasive; this means no scalpels, needles, anesthetic, or sedation. With no restrictions or limitations imposed, people are free to resume their lives immediately after the treatment.
RF devices for home use in Your Beauty Gadgets are passed all necessary tests and certifications and completely safe to use at home.